I-751 Form

HOW TO REMOVE GREEN CARD CONDITIONS: I 751 FORM If you received your green card by applying to the green card through marriage process (formally known as Adjustment of Status), and your marriage was less than 2 years when your green card was approved, what you received is a conditional green card, known as CR1 visa (Conditional permanent residency).The conditional green card is valid for only 2 years. After this period, if … Continue reading I-751 Form