" "

+1 (213) 375-4084 (US/INT)

Home > Immigration Law > Married Sons & Daughters

Los Angeles Family Immigration Lawyers

Immigration for Married Sons and Daughters of US Citizens

Immigration forms and procedures can be confusing and difficult. If you are looking to bring your married son or daughter to the United States, you must keep in mind that only the government has set the yearly limit for this category to 23,400 immigrations. Whenever the number of applicants exceeds this limit, there will be an immigration wait and the filing date of the petition will determine your place in line.

An I-130 form is just the first step in bringing your married son and daughters and their children to the US, and ILOLA can help you complete and submit these forms as well as follow through with all the information you need to help your children immigrate to the United States. These forms must be filed with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the applicant must be 21 years-old or older in order to qualify.

Legal Help That You Can Count On

If you are a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States, and your son and daughters are over 21 and married, Mr. McVarish is available to help them immigrate to the United States.. At the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, we know the ins and outs of the immigration laws in the United States and we can help you and your family with your immigration needs. We understands the hope and opportunity you want for your family, and we will be an advocate for you and your family during the immigration process. We has dealt with immigration cases for years, including family immigration, and we understand the importance of helping family members immigrate to the U.S.


Share with a friend:

Read our Client Reviews on: