" "


+1 (213) 375-4084 (US/INT)

Get the Best Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles Has to Offer.
We’ll Work 7 Days a Week to get Your Case Approved.

Partner with a legal team with a proven track record of 35,000
cases approved and 80 years of combined experience

✔ 99.9% approval rate
✔ 5-star rating on Google
✔ 24-hour response or less

+1 (213) 375-4084

Los Angeles
Best Immigration Lawyer

A 5-Star rated Immigration Law Firm Helping you Achieve the American Dream of Citizenship

How can we help you?


The Best Immigration Attorney in LA. Over 35,000 cases Approved. Whether it’s Investment, Employment or Family based Visa, the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles will Advise you as to your Best Next Step. Your American Dream starts now!

We review the latest online casinos available to Australian players. We provide a comprehensive guide CasinoCarignan.com to their casino bonuses, free spins, games and more.

If you are an immigrant ready to invest in your future, it is important to find an immigration lawyer who has both skill in immigration law and a genuine caring for their clients. At the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, our award-winning team believes that what we are fighting for is much greater than just your rights. We fight to open up opportunities, bring families together, and provide hope for the future.

How can we help you?

Immigration Law FAQs

The process of becoming a naturalized US citizen starts with an N-400 application being filed. You are expected to submit the relevant documents along with the N-400 form, which may vary depending on the individual circumstances. Upon submitting all the paperwork, USCIS will send you a letter of appointment to have your biometrics taken.

USCIS will arrange an interview after the biometrics appointment where you will need to answer questions about your application and history, as well as take the English and Civics exam. By law, you are allowed to have an attorney present during your interview.

The initial prerequisite for all applicants to naturalize as a citizen of the United States is to be a Permanent Resident (i.e. have a Green Card). You’ll need to have been a permanent resident for at least three to five years prior to applying for citizenship, depending on your case.

Additionally, when you file your naturalization application you must be at least 18 years old; be able to speak , read and write basic English; and be a person of good moral character. Many exceptions exist to many of the criteria and it’s important to check with an attorney to see whether you qualify for exemptions from criteria.

As a Green Card holder, before qualifying for citizenship, you would need to have lived permanently in the United States for a period of at least three to five years (depending on the path to becoming a permanent resident).

To gain U.S. citizenship, Green Card holders may need to apply for naturalization through USCIS after the time period has been met. An experienced immigration attorney can assist during this process.

Only US Citizens can apply to get your parents a Green Card. Green Card holders are prohibited from petitioning their parents for green cards. You’ll need to be over 21 and a U.S. resident to petition your parents for permanent residence in the United States. Depending on personal and family factors the process of sponsoring your parents to receive Green Cards will vary. An experienced attorney will help insure that you prevent costly mistakes and/or omissions on the application as well as during the process that might jeopardize your parents’ opportunity to earn Green Cards. There are no quota requirements for a Green Card of this kind.

You can gain permanent greencard by marrying a U.S. Citizen. Even after marriage to a U.S. Citizen, a Green Card petition procedure can still be a lengthy, complex undertaking involving extensive documentation and paperwork. You will also get a Green Card by marrying a current Green Card holder.

However, the petition may be put in a restricted category of annual quotas, and it may take several years to obtain the Green Card before you are permitted to enter the United States on an immigrant visa if the visa numbers retrogress as it has in the past. It is important to note that marriage to a U.S. Citizen or holder of a Green Card does not automatically confer Green Card status to you. Talking to an experienced immigration lawyer is a perfect way to discuss all the options to get a Green Card.

A holder of a Green Card can both sponsor his / her spouse and any unmarried children. Depending upon visa availability, any family relationship that a Green Card holder is permitted to sponsor, may have to wait several years before being granted entry into the USA. It is necessary to remember that holders of the Green Card are barred from petitioning their parents for green cards. Non-resident family members of Green Card holders are put in a quota-limited group distinct from immediate relative applications for immediate family being petitioned by U.S. Citizens.

An experienced Immigration attorney will help you find legal ways to get your family members into this country as soon as possible.

One of the most complicated processes in immigration law is going from an H-1B visa to a Green Card. There are plenty of steps you and your employer need to take to make the move. This is important that you retain legal immigration status during the Green Card application process, which can be lengthy. In some conditions, when your Green Card application is being processed, you may seek an extension of your H-1B status within one year intervals after the initial 6 years have lapsed. H-1B extension processing period typically is around 2 – 12 months but USCIS provides no guarantees of period at all unless the application is filed by premium processing.

Consulting with an experienced attorney to ensure adequate and prompt compliance while staying in line with legal immigration is essential to an obtaining permanent resident status.

An I-601 Request for Waiver of Reasons of Inadmissibility allows a non-citizen alien to immigrate to the United States, change their status to permanent residency or request entry to the United States in a non-immigrant position where certain grounds of inadmissibility, conditions or actions preclude them from being otherwise admissible. The I-601 rule extends to those aliens who, based on certain grounds of inadmissibility, have been found to be ineligible for entry into the United States.
To qualify for an L1 visa, the employee, who can include business owners, must have worked outside the US for at least one year out of the last three years for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the US organization. One of the benefits of the L1 visa is there’s no quota.
An L1A or L1B Visa will be given to international workers eligible for L1 visas. The L1A visa is for executives and administrators. The L1B visa is for specialized-knowledge professionals.
EB-2 is a category of immigrant visa preferences for permanent residency dependent on jobs in the United States, established by the 1990 Immigration Act. The category includes “members of professions with or equal to advanced degrees” and “individuals who, because of their exceptional skill in science , arts or company, may gain significantly in the future the national economy, cultural or educational interests or welfare of the United States and whose services are pursued in the fields of science, arts, professions or company. Applicants (except applicants applying for an exemption known as National Interest Waiver) usually need to have an approved labor certification, prior to their employer filing an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (Form I-140) with USCIS.
EB1-1 is open to foreign nationals demonstrating outstanding talent in their area, be it science, music, education , business or athletics. Extraordinary talent is usually shown by having “sustained national or international recognition”
The EB3 Visa is a US Visa / Green Card for “Skilled, Professional, or Other Workers” permanent residency.
Certification of the PERM or also known as labor certification. Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) is the method used to gain labor certification and is the first step in securing an employment immigrant visa (Green Card) for certain foreign nationals. It is also recognised as the Certificate for PERM work.
A Green Card (permanent resident) holder is someone who has been granted permission to live and work indefinitely in the United States. As confirmation of that status, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers a permanent resident visa, widely known as the “green card,” to a individual.
Most other visas have a limited lifespan. The H-1B lets you stay for six years, the L-1 for five to seven years and the J-1 for an average of five years. By comparison, the O-1 provides an initial three-year duration of stay, but allows unlimited extensions. Essentially, as long as you are under O-1 status and meet the conditions for an O-1 extension, you can live and work in the US. However, these extensions are given in increments of one year, and are not guaranteed.
The category O2 non-immigrant visa exists for aliens who are temporarily seeking to enter the United States and operate by supporting and assisting an exceptional O1 alien ‘s artistic or athletic performance.

Contact Us

Today is the day to reach for your immigration dreams. Our attorneys have 80 years of combined experience and 35,000+ immigration cases approved. The Immigration Law Offices of Los Angeles, P.C. will help you understand your options and advise you as to your best next step.

New contact form submission from immigrationhelpla.com

3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 570 Los Angeles, CA 90034 | Phone: +1 (213) 375-4084 
3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 570 Los Angeles, CA 90034
Phone: +1 (213) 375-4084 (U.S. and International callers)  (U.S./Canada Callers Only)

Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers

A 5-Star rated Immigration Law Firm Helping you Achieve the American Dream of Citizenship

The Best Immigration Attorneys in LA. Over 35,000 cases Approved. Whether it’s Investment, Employment or Family based Visa, the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles will Advise you as to your Best Next Step. Your American Dream starts now!

If you are an immigrant ready to invest in your future, it is important to find an immigration lawyer who has both skill in immigration law and a genuine caring for their clients. At the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C., our award-winning team believes that what we are fighting for is much greater than just your rights. We fight to open up opportunities, bring families together, and provide hope for the future. Just search “Immigration Lawyer Near Me

Best Immigration Lawyer in Los Angeles Area
Areas Served

Arts District, Bunker Hill, Chinatown, Civic Center, Fashion District, Financial District, Flower District, Furniture and Decorative Arts District, Gallery Row, Historic Core, Jewelry District, Little Tokyo, Old Bank District, Skid Row, South Park, Toy District, Wholesale District, Boyle Heights, El Sereno, University Hills, Atwater Village, Cypress Park, Eagle Rock, Garvanza, Glassell Park, Hermon, Highland Park, Lincoln Heights, Montecito Heights, Monterey Hills, Mt. Washington, Angelino Heights, Franklin Hills, Echo Park, Edendale, Victor Heights, Historic Filipinotown, Temple-Beaudry, Elysian Heights, Mission Junction, Pico-Union, Westlake, MacArthur Park, Elysian Park, Solano Canyon, Elysian Valley, Hollywood, Beachwood Canyon, Cahuenga Pass, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood Dell, Whitley Heights, Hollywood Heights, Laurel Canyon, Mount Olympus, Nichols Canyon, Outpost Estates, Sunset Hills, East Hollywood, Little Armenia, Thai Town, Virgil Village, Melrose District, Melrose Hill, Sierra Vista, Spaulding Square, Yucca Corridor, Harbor City, Harbor Pines, Harbor Gateway, San Pedro, Palisades, Port of Los Angeles, Point Fermin, South Shores, Vista del Oro, The Gardens, Rolling Hills Highlands, Vinegar Hill, Terminal Island, Wilmington, Los Feliz, Franklin Hills, Silver Lake, Sunset Junction, Arlington Park, Athens on the Hill, Baldwin Hills, Baldwin Hills Estates, Baldwin Village, Baldwin Vista, Broadway Square, Cameo Plaza, Canterbury Knolls, Century Palms, Chesterfield Square, Crenshaw, Crenshaw Manor, Exposition Park, Gramercy Park, Green Meadows, Jefferson Park, King Estates, Leimert Park, Magnolia Square, Manchester Square, Morningside Circle, Park Mesa Heights, Hyde Park, Angeles Mesa, View Heights, Vermont Knolls, Vermont Park, Vermont Square, Village Green, Watts, West Adams, Kinney Heights, North University Park, Figueroa Corridor, University Park, West Alameda, West Park Terrace, Arleta, Balboa Park, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, Balboa Highlands, Hansen Hills, Knollwood, Lake View Terrace, Lake Balboa, La Tuna Canyon, Rancho La Tuna Canyon, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, NoHo Arts District, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, Reseda Ranch, Shadow Hills, Stonehurst, Sherman Oaks, Sherman Village, Studio City, Colfax Meadows, Silver Triangle, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Olive View, Kagel Canyon, Tarzana, Melody Acres, Toluca Lake, Toluca Woods, West Toluca, Tujunga, Valley Village, Van NuysValley Glen, Cameron Woods, Ventura Business District, Warner Center, West Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills, Bel-Air, Roscomare Valley, Beverly Glen, East Gate Old Bel Air, West Gate Bel Air, Upper Bel Air, Benedict Canyon, Beverly Crest, Beverlywood, La Cienega Heights, Brentwood, Brentwood Circle, Brentwood Glen, Brentwood Hills, Brentwood Park, Brentwood Village, Bundy Canyon, Kenter Canyon, Crestwood Hills, Mandeville Canyon, Westridge Heights, South Brentwood, Westgate, Century City, Cheviot Hills, Castle Heights, Crestview, Del Rey, Mar Vista, Westdale, Marina Peninsula, Pacific Palisades, Castellammare, Marquez Knolls, Huntington Palisades, Palisades Highlands, Santa Monica Canyon, Rustic Canyon, Palisades del Rey, Palms, Westside Village, Playa del Rey, Playa Vista, Rancho Park, Home Junction, Regent Square, South Robertson, Reynier Village, Venice, Oakwood, Venice Canals, Westchester, Kentwood, Los Angeles International Airport, Loyola Village, Manchester Square, Westport Heights, West Los Angeles, Sawtelle, Westwood, Holmby Hills, Little Persia, Westwood Village, Westwood North Village, Arlington Heights, Western Heights, Carthay, Carthay Circle, Carthay Square, Little Ethiopia, South Carthay, Country Club Park, Fairfax District, Greater Hancock Park, Brookside Park, Fremont Place, Hancock Park, Larchmont, Larchmont Village, Windsor Square, Harvard Heights, La Brea-Hancock, Lafayette Square, Miracle Mile, Miracle Mile North, Miracle Mile South, Olympic Park, Oxford Square, Park La Brea, Ridgewood-Wilton, St. Andrews Square, Sycamore Square, Victoria Park, Wellington Square, West Pico, Picfair Village, Pico Del Mar, Pico Park, Wilshire Highlands, Wilshire Vista, Wilshire Center, Koreatown, Catalina Heights, Little Bangladesh, Wilshire Park, Longwood Highlands, Park Mile, Windsor Village.

Successes & Reviews

Copyright & Disclaimer
Copyright © 2020 The Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C. – All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.