Los Angeles Student Visa Lawyers
How to Qualify for a Student Visa
There are many different ways a foreign citizen can come to the United States. Two of the most common ways for visiting the United States are through arriving on a work visa or arriving as a full-time student on a student visa. Individuals wishing to further their education in the United States can do so by applying for a non-immigrant visa which will allow them entry to the country after it is approved.
Individuals on student visas must be enrolled in a course which will give them a diploma, degree or specific certification upon successful completion. In addition, the college, university, high school, elementary school, seminary or other training program must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept foreign students.
Interested in coming to the US as a student?
If you or a loved one is interested in coming to the United States as a full-time student, on a student visa, you need to speak with Los Angeles immigration lawyer Linda Lee. Mrs. Lee will take the time to thoroughly review your immigration situation, advise you of the best course of action to take and help you navigate through the process of getting a student visa.
Some of the requirements which must be met in order to apply for a student visa are:
- You must be enrolled in a language training program or academic program at a school approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student
- You must have mastered a certain level of the English language or be enrolled in classes to reach such a level of proficiency
- You must be able to support yourself through the entire length of your studies, and must show you have the funds required to do so
- You must maintain your residence outside the United States, thus showing you are not seeking permanent residency.
Get Assistance With Your Student Visa Today
Attorney Linda Lee is the Managing Attorney of the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles. She has been practicing immigration law for the past 20 years and successfully represented and received approvals on more than 4,000 immigration cases.
Mrs. Lee prides herself on delivering high quality service. She will work with you closely to answer your questions, analyze your immigration needs, offer you reasonable payment options and help you navigate through the entire student visa process. He is here to advocate for you, your opportunity, your family and your hope for the future.