" "

+1 (213) 375-4084 (US/INT)

Home > Parents Of U.S. Citizens

Immigration Lawyer in Los Angeles

Helping Parents of U.S. Citizens Get a Green Card

If you are a U.S. citizen, at least 21 years old, you can help your parents apply for permanent residency status. This process allows you to help your family live and work legally in the country. If you are interested in helping your parents get a green card, we urge you to contact attorney Linda Lee of The Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C. to help you correctly manage the application process.

The Process of Applying for Permanent Residency for Your Parents

If your parent or parents already live in the U.S. they can file an application. The process, based upon their current legal status, includes applying for an adjustment of status. During the period of time that your parents are waiting for this application to process they must keep their current status in place. Both processes must be filed concurrently and must have all the required documentation if you hope to be successful in your petition.

If your parents reside in another country, the process is done by contacting the U.S. Consulate in the country in which they live. The immigration petition must await approval. Once the approval for the immigration petition arrives, it is necessary to supply all the information needed by the Department of State, including all forms correctly filled out and all the documentation they need to come to a decision with regard to your parents. Mrs. Lee can help you in any type of immigration legal matter, and is prepared to discuss your situation and advise you as to how she can can help you get this process completed in the least amount of time, at a reasonable rate.

Contact Los Angeles immigration attorney Linda Lee to discuss the application process for your parents.

Share with a friend:

Read our Client Reviews on: